Kiwame Drive Game

For Onmyou Taisenki Games topics.

Kiwame Drive Game

Postby AsanoHa » Wed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Does anyone know where someone in north america can one of those kiwame drive games? I really want Kibachiyo's drive!
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Re: Kiwame Drive Game

Postby Toraie » Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 am

ASK ICY, SHE HAS ONE.

There's a store called ToyLand based in hawaii that you can buy from online. They have all three colors, but you have to ask first, or else they'll say they're out of that color.

Hopefully, because I want one too. She's got Kogenta's, and I'll fight you for Kibachiyo's. >:3
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby AsanoHa » Sun May 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Oh you're going DOWN if comes to Kibachiyo! ;)

I can't find this ToyLand website. Could you post a URL? Also could expand on what you mean by they'll say theyre out if I don't ask first?

Thanks for being so helpful!
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Tue May 12, 2009 9:06 pm

I can't find this Toyland site either :<
Does it have to be the Kiwame Drive?

Here's Kibachiyo's for the regular seiryuu Drive you could get if you fished out a bunch on a third party auctioning site like shoppingmalljapan : http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... t116089028

The only Kiwame Drive I've seen is Rangetsu's: http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p89550783

I guess if you keep watching the auctions you might come across the Kibachiyo's Kiwame Drive though.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AsanoHa » Sat May 16, 2009 4:55 am

I'm almost thinking I'd settle for the regular Kibachiyo Drive... HMMMMMM
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri May 22, 2009 5:53 am

Just to let you know, I'll beat you both to Kibachiyo. >3
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

lol, I'd only be mildly interested in the Kogenta Kiwame Drive, if I could find it for a really good deal or so XD
But taking care of one Burst Digivice for Digimon Savers has been keeping me busy enough by itself ORZ.

OR HEY DO THEY HAVE YAKUMO'S DRIVES?!

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:40 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu May 28, 2009 1:18 pm

83~~~~~~~~~ I'd probably go for those then XDDDDD; Still have to see, since I need to save up for grad school, I don't really have the money to chuck out to buy the things I'd like to get, let alone imports... which are pretty much the only things I'd like to get. XD

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Splash » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:34 pm

HEY GAIZ LOOKIT THIS: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e88422966

It's a rare massive toy blowout auction AND KIBACHIYO'S KIWAME DRIVE IS IN IT along with 3 others and a whole buttload of other monster show junk XD

Now if you've got an account set up at ShoppingMallJapan already I'd suggest that to get it, otherwise Celga can probably bid for you on that too. Or if you REALLY need it, I would be willing to bid on it and handle the shipping to my place, then ship to you guys, passing down prices for individual pieces (with a little commission on my end :P ) since I'm not particularly desperate about keeping any of the items in that auction. The bid as of this post right now is only 1000 yen (10 bucks), and if no one else bids on it, I'd imagine it would come to like 50-60 bucks after all the shipping since it's a lot of stuff and the commission fees off the bidding sites are high too. >__>;

Only 2 days left though so better decide quickly xDDD.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am

*grabbypaws* I want iiiiit ;-;
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 am

Again: http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e88422966

err wait what's the verdict on it then? XDDD Do you guys want me to bid on it for resell to you guys? Or does someone else want to take the charge of the bid because I'll only do it if people are interested in buying from it.

If no one bids on it this round, yahoo auctions is supposed to automatically put the auction back up, but that'll give it another 5 or so days for other people to bid on it and who knows maybe someone in Japan will find and try to snatch it up, because it's a really inexpensive deal for them particularly. XD

I might possibly just bid anyway and see if people on the ryuu_rogue community would also be interested in it, any thoughts? XD

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:34 am

Go ahead. I mean, why not? The cost is only a four-digit figure of yen, and that's a lot of stuffs. And I may be able to buy someday. Dx
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Mm okay bidding on it XD; Again, after the commission and multiple shipping fees, the prices will probably come out to be around the same as buying the stuff as you would if you lived in japan or something. XD I'll have to see~ first to see if I win the auction lol.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Splash » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 am

Update, won the auction XD;; Yay~ Somewhat likely I won't be able to see them myself until I get back from Taiwan alllll the way in August >___>; Unless SMJ brings them over to their US warehouse quickly, which I have no idea how likely that is.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toraie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Wow, this is what happens when you're away from the internet world for a while.
I am an interested buyer. :D
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Yay an interested buyer~~~ Well, I'm going to see if I can get the order to my doorstop by the end of the month, before I have to leave for Taiwan, but then I'll still have to leave and then I won't be able to send stuff to you guys until I come back in August. I'm reading that the person is putting some omake Onmyou Taisenki cards with it, so wondering what those are XD; Whatever as long as it doesn't rack up shipping costs too much, ahhaa. The shipping and fees altogether are going to be an easy 3 or so times the amount of the auction price after all .___.; wee!

Not too sure about how to go about selling the items when I get them though, probably just doing a commenting bid offer like they do for communities like http://community.livejournal.com/digimoncollect etc~

I'm also setting up a general anime merchandise sales post on my LJ too, which will go on from this short time in june and then come back with the onmyou taisenki stuff ready to go in august~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toraie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:37 pm

splash
splash

Or did you mean a commenting bid here?
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Well, I was hoping to keep everything on LJ (frankly, it's more secure than a free message board), but if you really want me to open a bidding thread here, I can do that and keep both threads (the LJ and message board) open :3
I'll just only keep the status updated on my LJ entry~

The LJ post is up for now~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 am

:3
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi