Onmyou Taisenki Auctions (Drives, manga)

For Onmyou Taisenki Games topics.

Onmyou Taisenki Auctions (Drives, manga)

Postby Splash » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Full details, including other stuff for sale, are going to be maintained on ONLY, this is only a mirror listing for people to place offers on the auction.

Just won this auction and will start taking offers on the following items (prices do not include shipping):
Bid process: I'll give a week after any bid before finalizing. If no one else offers more after a week, I'll estimate the shipping to your address and send an invoice (if you're using paypal). As long as you pay before someone else bids at that point, then it'd be yours.~ If someone else does bid higher before you pay, then the process starts again~
・Rockman EXE Stream Progress Pet (used, all manuals/inserts intact) + 24 Battle Chips + 5 Navi Chips + 17 Link Pet Chips - make offers o_o;
・Onmyou Taisenki manga volume 3 (last volume) - $4
・Onmyou Taisenki Seiryuu Kiwame Drive - (no manual) Starting at $28 - Won by cesarin
・Onmyou Taisenki Byakko (Rangetsu) Kiwame Drive - (no manual) Starting at $28
・Onmyou Taisenki Seiryuu Zero Drive - (with manual) - BID IN PROCESS, SEE LJ
・Onmyou Taisenki Zero Drive (Yakumo's) - (with manual. I'm likely keeping this one so you'll have to offer high if you want to tempt me out of it. 8| ... )
・Pokemon Advance Pokedex - (Used, includes all manuals/inserts, slight wear) Starting at $10 ()
・Treasure Gaust Strapgunman
・Dinosaurs Park Dino Pet White Color
・Challenge Year 3, Calculation Perfection Master + Capture Book, 99 Battle Machine
・Challenge Year 1, Turn up and down machine (O_o?)

The earliest I can ship these out is when I come back from Taiwan in August. I'll be taking offers on stuff all the way until likely mid-August.
I'll likely be taking the non Rockman/Onmyou/Pokemon stuff with me to Taiwan as prizes for my students ._.;~ Possibly the Rockman stuff too, I dunno if anyone's interested.
I also might auction off my extras from when I come back too.
The Japanese devices do not come with batteries, they use standard 1.5V AAA batteries. The boxes have been opened already, but the Onmyou Taisenki Drives themselves still look brand new.
Full details, including other stuff for sale, are going to be maintained on ONLY, this is only a mirror listing for people to place offers on the auction.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Onmyou Taisenki Drive Auction

Postby Toraie » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 pm

Those Drives look pretty swell :D

What's different about the OT manga? If there is anything besides extra words on the front.
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Re: Onmyou Taisenki Drive Auction

Postby Splash » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:01 pm

I got the package today XD;;; SMJ was fast for this one~~

Err most manga usually comes with that insert on the covers, it's nothing unusual.
Actually, that 3rd volume wasn't in the auction description, so I wasn't sure if it was actually part of it, but it was... so I've got an extra 3rd volume to sell off too XDD

hmmm, Also, I've found that the boxes have been opened already (the Drives themselves still look brand new), so I've adjusted the conditions markings.

The "omake cards" were added to the Yakumo Drive and um... LOLOLOL, they're totally hand-drawn by whatever kid had used them before, they're totally DORKY AND CUTE. Definitely lots of lol. XDDD He's also written down a lot of the Drive combinations which will probably be useful for something... XD I'll scan them up sometime.

asdikfhkjdfhajksdhfjkashdfkjdh gripping Yakumo's Drive sends delightful chills down my spine

*edit* ahhh, the shipping to the US invoice came in. omg. >_>; I'm starting to see why has such ridiculous prices on these...
It may have been a 1000yen auction but importing is ridiculous because of the size. The initial fee was $36.95 from SMJ, and then shipping to the US was... $66.30. -.-;;; Brings the total of the auction to . I was hoping to come out close to even after this (taking a hit assuming I keep the Yakumo Drive and give out the extra whoknowswhat toys to kids in Taiwan), but looks like I took a hit in the end. You guys, please help me out and buy the devices >_>

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Onmyou Taisenki Auctions (Drives, manga)

Postby Toraie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm

I should be loyal to Kogenta, but I may buy one of the Kibachiyo drives to help ya out.

Unless I get a written promise by Nagl that he's gonna buy them both. >:3

Aww, I can imagine those omake cards...better be cute enough to have made the price at least a little worth it. :V
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Thank you Toraie ToT~ Yeah, waiting to hear from Nagl. Well, there's all of July at least ^^;
Well, I guess they're not all too "cute" as they are just typical little kid quality drawing skillz that made me laugh when I saw them... XD Apparently the Yakumo Drive was supposed to come with ACTUAL cards but I think the kid redrew them, so I have no idea what happened to the actual cards or if these are actually supposed to be similar ^^; Actually it's a little bit upsetting that there weren't actual cards, but I'll live XD

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:44 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Toraie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:46 am

lol nagl you and your kanji.

ALSO this phrase

qualitygetsu

I remember it but then I don't gaaaaahhh
plz to explain?
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm

:o I do not know of this qualitygetsu~~!
But yeah unlike the Pokemon and Rockman toys, there isn't any wear on the Drives for some reason XD

マジか you really do want to buy both Seiryuu ones, Naglfar?

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Splash » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Nya, I'm back from Taiwan D8;;; I'm going to make a trip to the post office soon since I have to send a friend a DVD boxset that I got from Taiwan, any takes on the Drives yet?

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toraie » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:50 am

How would you prefer to be paid, Splash? I have cash, but my parents don't trust Paypal. :|
If that gets okayed, then I guess I'm looking at the Seiryuu Zero drive, because I just know that someone wants the Kiwame more. <:
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 am

Dude your parents need to get updated D8;;;

oh, if you're willing to send cash through snail mail, I can work with that too (make sure it's well concealed XD). Details on that are on the lj too I think XD (I'll send you my address through email)

Email me over at splash@pmsinfirm.org with your address? Then I can add the shipping/packaging costs and we'll work things out from there :3

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Splash » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 pm

*still waiting for the email*
Nothing's official until I get the email with your offer and other necessary info, folks D:

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Dude I knoooow.

I have no idea how long it'll be before I can actually buy anything. Dx
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:57 pm

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cesarin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm

offer sent! *wiggle*
cesarin
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Mmkay cesarin's bidding on the Seiryuu Kiwame Drive, so there will be one week before I finalize the bid and send out the invoice (see first post for details on the bidding process now)~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toraie » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:47 pm

I'll bid on the normal drive, then... But I have to send you an email, don't I. I'll do that soon.
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 am

Bids on the Kiwame Seiryuu Drive ends tomorrow~ If no one else bids I'll finalize the price with ya after my classes x_x so it'll be around 10pm EST, cesarin~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cesarin » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm

cesarin
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Next

Return to Games