Look What We've Done 「第一章:君とならば」

Look What We've Done 「第一章:君とならば」

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 am

An attempt at a satirical fic. Not much else to say.

---

The Onmyou Taisenki fandom is small and somewhat scattered. A little-known franchise, that is to be expected. But even the smallest of corners from the smallest of fandoms is capable of creating a unique world...

---

Kotatsu... aah, so warm... so... so...

CRASH.

Kogenta jumped into the air as his dream was interrupted by the loud noise, making an even louder noise himself out of fright. "Mrawwwwwwwwwwr!! ...Hey! Quieten down, will you?!" cried the tiger, getting to his feet and storming out of his bedroom to find (and chastise) whoever woke him up. He wasn't sure who caused the crash, after all, when you're living in a large house populated by the fantasies of a bunch of unstable and perverted children, it could be anyone's fault.

CRASH.

The irritable Byakko hissed. Another crash; but this time it was clearly from the kitchen. Stomping into said area, he spotted a dark-furred felid holding a spatula and looking disapprovingly at a mess of cooking pots and pans on the floor.

"Rangetsu!"

"Oh... hello, Kogenta," came the reply, a little distressed. "Could you help me with this?"

"Help you?! Are you serious?! You woke me up, and picked a really bad time to do it!"

"I can tell... but it's ten o'clock, you should have been up a while ago. And dressed," rebutted the black tiger. He pointed towards Kibachiyo, Onishiba, Anji and Bannai, who were sitting at the dining room table, playing Uno and completely oblivious to anything that was going on. They looked like they'd been up a fair while.

Kogenta, on the other hand, upon hearing Rangetsu's remarks, realised his hair was all out of whack, and that he was only wearing the boxer shorts he went to sleep in the previous night. "Gah-- back in a minute!" he yelled, running off to fix himself up.

Rangetsu shrugged, putting everything back into the cupboards and continuing his clumsy attempt at making a bacon-and-eggs breakfast for everyone. "He needs to get better at morning routines," sighed the inept cook. "Though I do admit I like seeing him topless..." he added with a blush.

---

Five hasty minutes later, Kogenta walked back into the crash scene, looking much more proper. By this time, thanks to Rangetsu's blushing, the rest of his out-of-character activities had become much more effective, and breakfast was already done. The white tiger took his seat at the table.

The table was large and rectangular, two seats on both of the long edges and one for each short edge. Kogenta sat on an edge, with Anji on his left, the effeminate cat next to Bannai. On Kogenta's right was Onishiba, and--

"Uno!" called Kibachiyo, sitting across the table from Bannai. The other three took their turns, Bannai looking nervous and hoping his card would succeed in making Kibachiyo pass. No such hope existed, however, as the Seiryuu slapped down a wild card cheekily and triumphantly.

"Damn it, when's it my turn to win?" whined Onishiba.

"You don't have a chance as long as I'm playing, Shiba-kun," replied the dragon, giggling. Just as Bannai and Anji had finished packing up the cards, Rangetsu placed the food on the table and took his seat across the table from Kogenta.

Kibachiyo inhaled and grinned. "Smells great, hun," he said in an upbeat tone. "How'd you manage it~?"

"I... well..." Rangetsu blushed again, and looked down. He looked up again a few seconds later and saw everyone else was already immersed in eating. He blinked, and set up a serving for himself, smiling. After all, the "family" had a big day planned. He started devouring his breakfast, just as eager as everyone else to get started on their activities.
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Re: Look What We've Done 「第一章:君とならば」

Postby Toraie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:37 am

So wonderfully out of character ohhh I love it. <3
is it to be つづく'd?
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am

Oh, it is very much to be つづく'd. :3

But... this is an storeh I cannot write by myself. I set it up in such a way that I need input from u gaiz. :3
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby cesarin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 pm

kibachiyo.. the lucky dragon.. o_O
I bet things get boring in Naraku as they live forever, at least Kibachiyo thanks to Massaomi's "current timeline" acknowledge of games, gadgets and stuff, would know a huge array of games XD
cesarin
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Quartz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am

Hehe, mah jong can be played forever... XD

But yes, more OOC fantarding is mineral-approved plz. <3
Quartz
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Quartz » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Hrm, all right. We'll drag a tigerhouse in too for good measure
Quartz
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Toraie » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Durn right you will. <3

-rereads for happy-
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Quartz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh yeah, needs moar Gen. Nikoniko kitty.
Quartz
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby LordKaixa » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 am

He nees more kitty
LordKaixa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Return to Fanfiction