Digimon Battle MMO

For anything Digimon-related, use subforums for specific series

Re: Digimon Battle MMO

Postby Fox » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:56 pm

True. I wouldn't invest your b-day money in WeMade (btw. happy birthday even if it is alreday to late). The only thing you can hope for is that WeMade will make many events where you can win WeCash or recruit some ingame mods form the community an pay them in WeCash. I really have confidence that a company like WeMade would do that :). It's sad the game has had some potential. What i do now is sporadically play it until the end of the month. After i won't have time to play anyway due to the exams in june and that i will spend most of the summer somewhere in the mountains or on a golf course.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fox » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:57 am

Well i haven't played one minute since last friday. I only logged in to if someone of my friendlist is online. I still reading some forum posts there and it looks like many players quit and some forum mods, too. Most posts are complaining, flameing and trolling. In some cases the mods lost complete control (http://forums.wemade.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10185). At this rate WeMade probably has to close their servers in a not to distant future. What i found also kind of funny is that WeMande not even listens to their own forum mods. "Heck, they don't even response at our reports about forum issues." (http://forums.wemade.net/viewtopic.php? ... ay#p113026). It's somehow very amusing seeing a ship sinking like this but it's sad that we actually invested some time in it thats way i still hope for a change...and if not...it is a very good example how not to manage a company. :/
The last brave players still promissing themselves that everything is going to change after tomorrows update. :)
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:29 pm

WHOa that's interesting. xD Yeah, I'm very frustrated with how little they listen.
Also interestingly enough is how much they "listen" to their Twitter followers, which makes me wonder who's in charge of that vs the actual forums, etc. Like they'll retweet Tweets that mention them (in a positive light of course), and they'll run polls like "how long have you been into digimon?" and mention names after the results (I responded lol.)... so yeah. Why can't they do that for more important issues too... x_x

Ah right, tomorrow's the big 'ol update time. I was actually quite surprised at all the stuff they'd put into the weekly updates. I think they had something pretty decent going with those, just NOT with the cash shop now. XDDD I'm interested to see where this goes (and my sadist side pops up and wants to see it sink, sadly :x)

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fox » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:12 pm

To give a reply to only positiv comments is a very good way to aviod unconfortable situations and it takes less more time to reply. If you only have to wirte thanks...Critique is something that you have to learn to deal with. I don't know what they wirte in Twitter because I don't have an account there. Maybe it's just that little kids are complaining and that they think we don't have to take them serious. If WeMade does that, then they ignore the major part of the community.

In the News and Event section is announced that some members of the company will start to do some support there but there is no actual date or something likewise when it's going to happen. Insted there is a keylogger spreading across the digiworld covered as an xp booster.

I think we forgot something about the cash shop prices. The only argument to defend it is that WeMade bought that licence to use the characters in 2009 and now 2010 so until now they just spent money and somehow they have to cover their costs. How much is that licence anyway? A normal anime cost like in average 20k/ episode but that's not the same. I'm certain that you guys have a better idea of what it's worth. The thing is that only profit-oriented management doesn't lead always to success. So I join Splahs sadist side and wait XD.

I'm not sure if the update is already done I haven't noticed any changes yet. Did someone notice anything?
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Updates don't happen until after Wednesday night maintenances (tonight being one), but usually they have what the updates will be before the server goes down for maintenance. They haven't updated with anything, so either they're still trying to ride their cash shop horse, or they're out of the motivation because of so many people leaving the game lawl, something along those lines.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:33 pm

It's incredible how they're letting all this happen... they only need to do three things.

One, get mods with balls bigger than two millimetres across, and give them power on the forums.
Two, get GMs, with power in-game.
Three, lower the cash shop prices.

Instead, they're sulking, and no matter how loudly the players yell at them, these three obvious solutions go ignored. It's sad, really, because I kind of liked the game.
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Fox » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:45 am

you are absolutly right.

To No. 1. There is now a forum mod form the company but he/she hasn't done anything yet and there are rules but there are no consequences if you brake them. (A post form a chosen mod "No. They read the rules message long ago, never replied.") I think it's just useless to comment that exept with: lol.

no.2 If you have no money...

no.3 It says now after the update that you can save up to 55% but that is only if you buy a package instead of one item by one. They just made it visual more attractive by adding a "hot" in the cash shop to give the costumer a feelingt that it is cheaper and that it is a "must have".

I kind of liked this game, too but what's even better is the discussion here in the forum. It doesn't look so dead anymore. No other topic came over 2 pages.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:36 pm

lol go us :x ~
Yeah 55% discount for those crap items still isn't going to get me near that with an OVER9000mile pole XD;

now if they offered Dorimon at that discount (less than $10), it would possssssibly tempt me. Still likely not at this point, as I still haven't even updated my patches since the cash shop opening.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fox » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

no changes so far. if have to literally waste my time than I start playing Ogame.de again. It's just a simple browser game with a bad company behind as well with the diffrence that there are still some friends playing. I still think 10$ is far to much for a digimon but as I wrote before i wouldn't even give WeMade 1$. That'll be more or less the last post for me in this topic unless something happens.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Fox » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:33 pm

long time ago that this was active. is anyone playing it still? I just have today deleted the last files of it. Sad what happend with a basically good idea.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Lol, I quit around about the time I started complaining in this thread.

But yeah. It's quite tragic.
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 pm

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Digimon