Digimon Battle MMO

For anything Digimon-related, use subforums for specific series

Re: Digimon Battle MMO

Postby Splash » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm

A bug of that miniscule level I wouldn't care less if people exploited it, all it's doing is helping people in battles that RIDICULOUSLY long in the first place. Nothing compared to the pain they gave me from the capture bug they took forever to fix :P So is the strategy the same for Mihiramon or not?

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 am

Ah, so that's how it is. Really high defence and unholy lag, huh? Sounds crazy, but sounds like it'll be easy enough once you get the hang of it. And I agree with Fox. Exploiting bugs is cheating, and cheating is for tools.

Also, how much damage does that boss do? And how do you "let" somebody attack? Have everyone else wait around with full VP gauges for no reason?
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Fox » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 am

it makes a damage about 123hp. It has an aoe for ca. 9-10 times (haven't counted it). so you need holy orbs until it's ran out of vp. at least until then you must stay in champion and all must survive. it depends an thats just a guess how good your ping is. high pingers have longer to attack. like i attacked twice meanwhile another can only hit once. Thats why it's important to let people heal if the are low on HP so they have the chance to make a slash. My party killed it 3 times but we had at least 5-7 attempts first. All in all I think it's ok to have a boss which is strong and that you must team-work but i would just lower it's DEF a little. Splash has a point the battle takes to much time.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Majiramon battle took too long, but Mihiramon one is a LOT easier. Or maybe it was the party I was with since they were all 48-50. Also the virus types have an advantage against the Devas so some people are unfortunately discriminating who they put on their team according to their Digimon :| Luckily for me (I use Terriermon on my SomeokaRyuugo account) I found a group that doesn't really do that (they don't NEED to because Mihira's really not that hard :P). We did have to use the HP bug once though because of the SERVER LAGGING big bombs and also the bug of the Devas attacking twice. Bug vs Bug :P It was hilarious seeing Mihiramon miss corpses though rofllll

Anyway we farmed Mihiramon for a while, I got my crest and green pants and we grabbed at least 5 different sets of pants by the time I had to go XD; And swapped contact for future farming expeditions ohoho

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Splash » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:54 pm

So uh... Cash shop is opening after today's maintenance: http://forums.wemade.net/viewtopic.php? ... &start=100
As it stands, the "special" price for Demiveemon and Dorimon is 20 bucks each....

...wtf?

I REALLY want Dorimon but I'm not paying that much for it. You can get the Data Squad DVD boxset for that price and it'd be much more beneficial to the Digimon community.

I think this post makes a good point too. http://forums.wemade.net/viewtopic.php?p=102833#p102833

If they lower the prices and make things more REASONABLE towards the audience they're targetting, I think they'd come out with better profits. They're not going to get much with this.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 pm

How... how did I not see this coming...

WeMade has got to be one of the worst gaming companies ever.
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 am

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:28 am

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 am

Nothing, nothing. :3

But do you know of any Japanese MMOs that I can sign up for without running into problems like needing to provide "proof" that I'm in the country or something? If anyone would know, you would. >_<
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Fox » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:17 am

this is sad. it's to expensive for 20$ for a digimon is just ridiculous. not that i would have investet any money anyway because i'm to poor to afford anything now. Now do you really want to quit? I think i stay a little longer maybe (but i have really not much hope) WeMade is going to change something as soon as they don't make any profit out of it.

@Splash why always Savers? What did fascinate you in that season? I think this was next to the Forntier the worst season but that's just my opinion. Why the change in Agumons evo line? I couldn't accept that.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:56 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Fox » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 pm

i can tell you why i don't like frontier it's just the characters...

I entered all 3 new dungeons now. Myotismon seems to be strong again and his Megalvl,too. The dungeon is fortunatly big enough for a lot of peolpe. The digis are good there to lvl agian. There are some new digimon with restyled Tamers. I don't believe that actually would someone buy an outfit for money. It's also very funny to read the shout wehre some try to get veemon etc. for some boosters and braves but just even more ridicules is that some ppl even sell their veemons. To sum up the cash shop brought some drastic changes with it for the first quick view. conclusion: Beta was better :)
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Yeah I'm gonna avoid that off-topic question, and you can find the answer to that if you read my lj enough so I won't answer it anywhere else either. *cough*

I'll keep the Battle client around for a bit to see if they'll do anything about the prices, as much as I doubt that will happen. I'm putting my time into other things now instead. In a way, I'm glad their prices are so outrageous, because it's a good wake up call to do better things. XDDDD
Are the items in the cash shop even tradeable? Afaik all of the things we've gotten that were to be future cash shop items like Excaliburs etc... none of them were tradeable. If that's the case, the increase of trolling just makes another good reason for me to stay away :\

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fox » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Have I touched a sore spot? Ok sorry no offense so never mind.

Cash shop items are tradeable (just move your mouse over the icon of the item). The prices are not in any relation to that what you get. I mean 190WeC (ca 2$) just to change to colour of your shout 50x or what's even better 490 (ca. 5$) just to change the name of the Digimon. I mean I could change my name for free...

It would be good to know if the digimon still drop valuable things.

I think they won't lower chash items and if they do, they do it after the Veemon/Dorimon event. I saw many Dorimons or Veemons today which means ppl buy that stuff.

Splash you are right it is a good wake up call.
Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah I'm all up for interviews and fansub work for the next few weeks anyway, so I'll be too busy to even get on the client for a while. XD

Ohh that's interesting if you can sell the cash shop items. Now just how many millions would it be to get a transforming digiegg, let alone people actually selling them in-game x_x;;;

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:16 am

Fox
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 am

Lol, was that three tropes just now?

Edit: whoa, I get post 500. :3
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Marketing 101 \o/

Ahaha, yeah, total agreement with that. They should look at the bigger successes with games targeted for younger audiences like GaiaOnline, where most of the cash shop items are $5 or less, and VERY rarely anything goes above $15.

Know what's even more ridiculous? Timed clothing LOL. I would seriously laugh at anyone who buys a few ugly pixels that only lasts a month. You can get real life clothes for those prices and they'd last longer too. big freaking wtf

The whole thing smells of scam now.
Looks to be quite some discussion on the Free Discussion forum about it all. I wish WeMade would learn :\

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Naglfar52 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:44 am

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

PreviousNext

Return to Digimon