Digimon Adventure DVD v2 Subbing Progress

Digimon Adventure specific

Digimon Adventure DVD v2 Subbing Progress

Postby Splash » Sat May 15, 2010 12:03 pm

v2 consists of mostly encoding improvements and minor script fixes. The bulk of this project relies on the encoder (nitephire) who has been pretty darn busy as of late, and onkeikun with her on/off whims which I just go along with. I (Splash) am just here to put on finishing touches and get it prepped for release when it's ready.

Lol, how many years is this going to take.
Don't expect this for a longgggg time!

1-26: @ onkeikun for script checks
27+: waiting on workraws + script checks

v2 will also include the Adventure movies (1 and 2), so here's the progress on those:
1: Re-encoding
2: @ onkeikun for script checks

Filesize will still be 175mb each episode. nitephire has said he will make a larger filesize version that will be non-official, more info on that later. However, we will be using ordered chapters on these like the Onmyou Taisenki DVD project, so that will technically clear off some 30mb for each episode to have more video quality. That means the opening will be on a separate file and as long as the episode and opening vidoes are in the same folder, they should play normally on a Windows OS.

Episodes will also be encoded in 10-bit x264. Just have the latest codecs and some more processing power, and you should be fine.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DVD v2 Subbing Progress

Postby Shuryou » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

If you're really going to go through with this I'll love you forevers and evers. No matter how good the new Digimon season may be, the first and second are the only REAL Digimon seasons for me.
Shuryou
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Return to Digimon Adventure