Subbed Episodes Discussion

For anything Inazuma Eleven related!

Re: Subbed Episodes Discussion

Postby coldbell » Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh my god Splash, SAVED. Also I lol'd hard.
coldbell
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Tue May 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Last edited by cyber_cody on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Episode 50: Howl! The Power-up of Justice!!

Go Team Med! Kick Raimon’s ass!

The Great Team Med continues to steal Raimon’s momentum. Stupid Endou. Stop catching the ball! Damn you Tsunami. Get it together or get off the field! Kidou comes up with a counterattack. Jerk.
:kidou:: Don’t make me call Splash.

Dirty Cape puts his plan in action. Raimon gains control of the ball. The loli fell! Poor girl. Ichinose, you bastard. Tsunami is acting weird. Dude, I bet $20 on Team Med. Don’t screw it up.
:tsunami:: Leave my character development alone.

Tsunami steals the ball from Ichinose. Tsunami Boost of Doom! Go in. GO IN!
NOOOOO! It’s not fair! Raimon won.
:agumon:: Easiest twenty I ever made.

Endou’s fanclub runs to him, asking if he figured out the Fist of Cheating. Endou can’t remember and asks Tsunami to help him….by teaching him how to surf. Didn’t we do this already with that snowboarding ep?
Tsunami agrees and to no one’s surprise, Team Med wants to party. Coach Cool wants to score with Coach Hottie but she’s busy taking a power nap.
:yoshino2:: Doing nothing is harder than it looks.

At the after-party we learn Endou is greedy, Fubuki isn’t a lolicon, and the coolest kids with glasses snob everyone else. Loveless Coach Cool isn’t riding anything tonight. Does anyone understand that beat philosophy? Surf training time.
:chika: :yoshino:: Tsunami and Endou are soooo sexy! They better make out. SQUEEEEEE!
:agumon:: Security!

Domon asks Tachi why he isn’t at the beach training with Endou.
:tachimukai:: Forgot my camera. I’ll train with you for now.

Mystery Boy shows up. Did he walk all the way there? Another training montage. Stop talking about riding stuff!
:chika: :yoshino:: I wish we were their surfboards!
:agumon:: End the episode!

Let’s wrap it up. Blah blah Steel Tower. Blah blah Gouenji.
:tsunami:: I’d like to see him too… That Gouenji guy you’re so thoughtful of.
:chika: :yoshino:: THREEWAY! SQUEEEEE!
:agumon:: For the love of Azulongmon, roll the credits!

Endou does Fist of Justice. Epsilon appears. The end. Run Agu!

:chika: :yoshino:: Next episode. A hour long special! We like it long. SQUEEEEEE!
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm

One-hour Special!
Episode 51: Counterattack! Epsilon Remastered in Blue-ray!!

:chika: :yoshino:: OMG! OMG! OMG! It’s the one-hour exploding fever special with extra cheese! I’m sooooo going to grope Fubuki. Free presents! I want their underwear! Epsilon is back and cuter than ever. Tsunami-sama joined the team, now I can die happy. Is that Gouenji? It is! SQUEEEEE! I’ll cry if he doesn’t take off his hood.

:chika: :yoshino:: It’s starting! Epsilon’s more powerful than ever! Oh no! Gaia Break! Yay, Endou-kun stopped it. He’s good at fisting, tee-hee. Kick his ass Evil Fubuki!
:fubuki:: Not evil. Misunderstood. At night I read poetry.

:chika: :yoshino:: Eternal Blizzard didn’t work. BAWWWWW! Gouenji!
:masaru4:: You seem interested in him.

:chika: :yoshino:: Oh yes! If Go and Fu don’t kiss by the end, I’m gonna start a petition and send it to the producers. H-He caught Eternal Blizzard with one hand?! I’m gonna faint. But, I’ll miss the episode so I’ll wait. Fubuki’s mind cracked. It’s okay, he's still hot. The first word is “B”. Bondage? So kinky Endou-kun. Endou and Kidou are touching Fubuki! Epsilon’s uniform is so tight. Oh, and Raimon’s getting tired. Tsunami-sama is awesome! Desarm blocked all the shoots! I wonder if he’s on Facebook. Hurry up and join them Gouenji!
:gouenji:: I’m not done angsting.

:chika: :yoshino:: Desarm changes places with Zel. He’s only interested in Endou? SQUEEEEE! The Fist of Justice was defeated. Oh no. Tachi-kun and I watched the raws so we knew it would happen. Really? Yeah. And the secret word is Blizzard.
:agumon:: Stop spoiling the episode!
:lala:: No boys allowed. Seed Blast!
:agumon:: My spleen!

:chika: :yoshino:: Go away Agumon. This is our review!

Episode 52: Gouenji Saves the Day!

:chika: :yoshino:: The first half ends with Epsilon in the lead. Oh noes! Don’t give up Raimon! Ta x En moment! Second half begins with Desarm firing his Gungnir at Endou. TSUNAMI-SAMA! WAHHHHHHH! I’ll kill you Desarm! Another Gungnir! The whole team’s down. Life is cruel. Save them Gouenji! Where the hell are you going? Don’t leave! Are those fanboys or rapists? I think both. Don’t rape Gouenji! That’s our job! It was a trap….phew. Kidou booty! Endou-kun blocked Gunguir! What? Who’s that? It’s…it’s….

:agumon:: Me and Cyber_Cody!

Your reign of fangasms ends now!
:lala:: Wrong!

Time to pay. Agumon. Digivolve!
:agumon:: Agumon warp digivolve to….
Image: Wargraymon!

:chika: :yoshino:: Nani?! You have a digivice?

I stole it from Tai. Wargraymon, if you don’t mind.
Image: Nova Force!
:lala:: Oh shit!

!

Back in the saddle. Okay, so Gouenji's back. Hell to the YEAH! Shanlanlanla bitches.
/gg: Show me your skills!

Hot damn, Gouenji scores with the strongest Fire Tornado yet.
:gouenji:: Pwned.

The newbies are impressed, naturally. Desarm wisely goes back to goalkeeping. Gouenji does a new move, the Bakunetsu Storm! It scores!
:gouenji:: Daddy’s home.

“We did it?” Gouenji did it, Endou. Raimon taught Epsilon that drugs don’t solve everything. Happy ending for all. Spoke too soon. It’s Gazel, one of the pillar boys and the captain of Diamond Dust. Epsilon goes bye-bye ending the one-hour dramathon.
Image: I’m gonna enter the contest.

Sorry Wargraymon. The deadline has past. By the way, shouldn’t you devolve back to Agumon?
Image: I-I can’t. I’m stuck.

What? Oh man, Tai’s gonna kill me.

Next episode: Ice to meet you.
Image: Lame!
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 am

Episode 53: The Freeze-dried Darkness - Diamond Dust

Go-Go is back! Time to kick Aliea butt but will Coach Hottie accept his return?
:yoshino2:: I guess, but I’m not paying for your meals.

It’s revealed Gouenji was being forced to join Aliea Academy but was saved when Coach Hottie fired him.
:yoshino2:: I can be nice sometimes.
:endou:: That doesn’t explain the Gouenji’s Gone Party you threw when he left.

Gouenji was also helped by Mr. Detective and Big Daddy.
:masaru4:: What’s one more illegitimate child to care for?

When asked what he thought of the old new Raimon, Gouenji calls them “the best”.
:kurimatsu: :handa: :shourin: :shishido: :kageno: :matsuno:: What about us?
Image: Quiet! The big kids are talking.

Practice time. Knowing females in shounen series are mostly useless, Girl #1 comments on how nice it must be being a boy.
:rika:: I’m not useless. I’m the Queen Striker!
:gouenji:: It’s time to take you to school already?

Rika failed. FuGo moment. Go-Go trashes Tachi. Kidou kicks the ball to Fubuki and…HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry Fubuki, but that was funny. Big Daddy forgets to put sugar in the lemonade. Gouenji thanks Big Daddy for helping him before he leaves to make dinner (go to McDonalds). How nice. I hope no one ruins their friendship by drawing out of context pictures of them. Dinner time. Megane gets owned, again. Yay! Uh-oh, should’ve quit while you were ahead Kogure.

On the bus with Endou this week is Gouenji. The Pillar Boys return! More Endou talk. Endou is the Bridget of Inazuma Eleven.
:gran:: Endou-kun. Exactly how far will you excite us?
Image: Check please!

Goodbye Team Med! I’ll miss you! The team’s back home and ready to slack off until Gazel tells them to go to Tokyo or else. Come on, Gazel. A soccer ball? Dude, get an iphone. Diamond Dust appears. Aside for a few looking like they came from a Holloween party, they look kinda normal. Master Rank? Uh-oh. Alright people, you know the drill. New Aliea team owns Raimon during the debut match.
Image: Wake me when the predictability ends.

Another boring they’re-so-strong- match. Time to fast forwa- Who is that? Aphrodi! That was random.

Next episode: Angels vs Aliens
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby coldbell » Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 am

coldbell
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 am

super-dimensional soccer netsssssss

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cyber_cody » Sat May 15, 2010 3:36 pm

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Tue May 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Episode 55: Endou’s Newest Challe- Hot Damn! A New Opening!!

Okay. Just jump in at anytime and talk about what’s going on. Whatever’s on your mind at the time, say it. You’ll do okay. Ready? Alright, let’s start.

We begin the episode the way we should start every episode. With Coach Hottie going S.O.B. on Raimon. Endou’s no longer the goalkeeper.
:yoshino2:: I want tears damn it. Cry. Cry for your Coach!

Kidou agrees and explains.
:kidou:: That’s right geniuses. Endou leaving his post is bad so let’s make him a libero.

Endou agrees and gives Tachi his old position. Why is everyone surprised? He’s the only one there with goalkeeping experience.
Image: These kids are trying to save the world? Where are their animal partners?

No partners Pi-Pi. It’s all about them. Party at Endou’s! Before that, Fubuki wants to visit a friend at the hospital. Evil fanboy appeared! Someoka returns…sorta.
:someoka:: Told you I’d be back.
Image: A Team Rocket Grunt?

No. Raimon Grunt. Fubuki wines. Someoka cheers him up. Fangirls heads explode from the yaoi undertones.
Image: What’s Yaoi?
:aki:: The greatest thing since affordable hidden cameras.

Party! Fubuki arrives just in time to play strip poker, but it’s cut out the episode. Sorry fangirls. But you get the next best thing, Endou ass. Endou gives Tachi his dirty notebook. Surprisingly, Tachi doesn’t faint from overwhelming joy. It’s Pillar Time! Gazel gets screwed by “that person”.
Image: The aliens look like little kids.
They are.
Image: Then, how do you know they’re really aliens?

…………..
Moving on. Megane gets hit in the face. Instant A+ episode! Endou gets tired.
:endou:: Not funny.

Tachi tries leaning Mugen. Hope he uses One Piece sprites. Don’t forget to add Juggernaut Bitch.
Image: I don’t get it. Are they mutants or aliens too?

Don’t think about it too much. PTA meeting.
Image: The aliens are destroying junior high schools. Why? And, why isn’t the military doing anything? Why soccer? Why not use a fleet of space fighters? Nothing makes sense!

Relax Pi-Pi. It’ll come together. Joining Endou on the bus this week is Kabeyama. You too Kabeyama? Everyone’s bitchy today. Endou thinks he’s learned the new hissatsu. Kidou tests him with Emperor Penguin No. 2.
Image: Liar! They do have animal partners.

Endou blocks it. The Megaton Head is complete but Kidou wants Endou to learn another hissatsu technique. Road trip to Teikoku!

Next episode: Switching teams.
Image: Need an aspirin.
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby coldbell » Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I must say, I haven't laughed at joke subs so hard in a while Splash. "WE ARE THE COWS!" made my night. Oh god the innuendo was traumatising and hilarious.
coldbell
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu May 20, 2010 12:01 pm

XDDD Glad you like it coldbell~~~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cyber_cody » Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 pm

That was great Splash! /heh

Episode 56: Who’s more popular?! Endou VS Gouenji!!

The gang arrives at M. Bison’s former summer home turned junior high, Teikoku Academy. Kidou wants Domon and Endou to do Death Zone with him.
Image: Death Zone? They better not be trying to rip-off my show. Am I getting paid for this?

Raimon prepares for battle. Aphrodi gets the 411 on Fubuki.
:endou:: He went crazy. We’re afraid he’ll snap and kill us if we kill him out.

Training time. Death Zone practice. More Endou boo-tai for the fangirls.
:kidou:: Spin it to win it.
Image: Get to the fighting! Damn brats!

Tachi practices Mugen the Champloo. Team Teikoku arrives. Is that Dr. Insano in the back? Sakuma reveals Coach Hottie helped with his recovery for only $50 and the latest issue of Playgirl.

Image: Where’s the hot coach? Finally, a match. Endou, Domon, and Kidou play with Teikoku. This better be good.

Kidou owns Ichi. Death Zone fails. Mugen fails. First half ends.
Image: You all suck. Let me play!

Kidou’s got reverse-abandonment issues. Sakuma tells him that they suck so no one’s surprised he ditched them. Now that’s friendship. “Shutatata”? “Doboababa-bam”? Sounds like lyrics in a pop song. Someone call Ke$ha.
:kidou:: What do we need to complete Death Zone?
Image: Death. Murder might help too.

Little Tachi feels guilty thinking about Tsunami instead of Endou. Ball to the face! We know you like it Tachi.
Image: Another hit. This guy’s funny as hell.

Kidou’s figured it out. Megane, you suck. Death Zone is complete. How? Some bull about timing from Kidou. I don’t get it. Oh my god! The Pillar Boys are on the ground! This must be serious. Burn and Gazel decide to team-up because Gaia got the top spot. Back at Teikoku, Death Zone 2 is completed.
:kidou:: Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL hissatsu technique!

Image: Sakuma keeps kissing Kidou’s butt. What’s up with that?

Supergroup Chaos shows up. Scary mask girl! Next eppie should be good.
Image: Where the hell was Endou VS Gouenji?

Next Episode: Moo!
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 pm

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cyber_cody » Fri May 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Episode 57: Got Soccer?

Image: This’ll be fun. I love Inazuma Eleven.

Glad you made it Chopper.

The COWS arrive full of Vitamin D. Who knew milk was such a valuable drink throughout the universe?
Image: Huh?

Great plan Kiddo. Sure, using Death Notes is cheap but those Miltanks had it coming.
Image: Tachimukai x Tsunami? Wet balls?! This is a dream. I’m dreaming, right?!

Foreplay at it’s best. Go TsuTac! Light still has amnesia. At least he remembers his love for balls. Man, Tsunami is such a slut.
:tsunami:: The higher the passions are, the better the climax feels!
Image: EHHHH?!

Oh shit! Endou has the Death Note! That moron will Misa it up for sure. Gran with a Death Note? Scary…ass…hell. It’s time for the big battle.
:tsunami:: If you don’t loosen up, I won’t let you near my balls tonight.
Image:

Chopper! Come back! It was an easter egg put in the…episode. He’s gone. Hope he's alright. Got to make some calls. Be right back.

*INTERMISSION*

Found someone a little calmer to help, so let’s continue. Where were we? Oh, yeah. THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY! Game Start! Touko fails.
Image: Weak. Reminds me of Sakura.

Cheap Cosplayer gives everyone the slip. It’s all up to Tachi.
:monj:: Northern Impact!
:tachimukai:: Crap!
:endou:: N00b!

Counterattack. Aphrodi uses Heaven’s GameShark. Ho-Lee-Shat! It didn’t work! Sun Burn uses Atomic Flare. And the rape begins.
:burn:: Bend over!
:monj:: Squeal like a pig!

0-10. Damn-zee. Tired of Tachi’s endless crapmanship, Endou stop an Atomic Flare with his Megaton Head.
Image: I call mine “Big Slitter”.

Raimon gets charged. No more screwing around. Did The Fail actually work?
:kabeyama:: Life ain’t so bad at all. If you live it off the wall.

Chaos steps it up. Can Raimon hold the fort and score some goals? Will Chaos control the world? What…is that smell?

Image: Good. I was getting hungry.

Next episode: Spicy Ice Cream
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby coldbell » Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

coldbell
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Tue May 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Thanks coldbell.

Episode 58: Buy the Game! Fire Blizzard!!

Raimon’s down 10 points. This would be a great opportunity to go with Plan B. Plan B being calling all their soccer friends and giving Chaos a dark alley beatdown. Instead, we get a flashback to that beat bullship Kidou learned from Team Med’s DJ. Nepper shows his douchyness by passing only to Prominence players. I bet Scary Mask Girl is going to kick his ass after the match. Kidou steals the ball and we get our first look at Death Zone 2!
Image: Pretty.

Indeed. Raimon finally gets a point. SunBurn readies a counterattack. Atomic Flare vs Stalker Goalie. Go!
Tachi stops the ball with Mugen the Handjob!

First-half ends. Strategy meeting.
:kidou:: The mid-fielder’s an ass. Focus on him. If that doesn’t work, cheat.
:endou: :ichinose: :tsunami: :gouenji: :domon: : Yeah!

Second-half start. McDouche’s pass fails. Aphrodi scores a point.
:aphrodi:: Holy Shoots! See what I did there?

Get with the program Guilmon. Hissatsu barrage! Raimon’s comes back hard. The scores now 7-10.
Image: My nose stinks.

God, I miss Agumon. SunBurn and Gazel uses Fire Blizzard. An attack so awesome it sent everyone back in time just so we could see it again! Mugen fails and Raimon is once again screwed. McDouche gets a clue. Raimon is double screwed. Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fail is back! Someone give Kabeyama some education and thought control. How far can these kids jump? They’re one red S away from leaping tall buildings. Tsunami steals the ball. Gouenji gets Icy Hot’d.
Image: Square cakes make me sad.

Aphrodi wants more screen time so he gets everyone to pass the ball to him. Our favorite angel gets a divine butt whooping.
:aphrodi:: Not in the face! Not in the face!

Rika wants to switch Dumbrodi out but Coach Hottie’s not having it.
:yoshino2:: That’ll teach him to use my hair conditioner without permission.

Aphrodi is saved…by Gran. Let me get this straight. Gran stopped Chaos from defeating Raimon so he could defeat them later? Does it matter? What’s the point Gran?
:gran:: It’s quite simple. Oh, look at the time! Gotta go!

Aphrodi collapses. Another player in the hospital. Surprised no one has sued the school for child endangerment. Fubuki gives us the fangirl moment of the week. What’s this? Coach Hottie is Gran’s sister?! Considering they’re both evil it’s not much of a stretch.

Next Episode: Coaches are from Mars, Soccer Players are from Venus.
Last edited by cyber_cody on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 am

Episode 59: Planned Stupidity! Aliea Academy!!

“B” is for Busted. That’s right viewers. Our evil coach is evil.
:yoshino2:: Fooled you all. Suckers!
:domon:: We really should’ve seen this coming.

The team confronts Coach Hottie.
:endou:: Are you really his sister?
:yoshino2:: Maybe.
:endou:: Are you a spy?
:yoshino2:: It’s possible.
:endou:: Stop avoiding the question!
:yoshino2:: Define “avoiding”.
:endou:: I want the truth!
:yoshino2:: You can’t handle the truth!

Coach Hottie gives the team a big F.U. by not answering a single question. Instead, she gets cryptic and tells them to come with her to Mount Fuji aka Aliea’s Acedemy/Base. Ichi and Domon don’t trust her. Good for them.
:endou:: Durrrrr…sure, she’s evil but she’s our Coach. Let’s trust her, durrrr.

FYI: Endou isn't the smartest captain on the show. They decide to think about it. Over in AA’s blue light storage room, Gran is confronted by a mysterious girl named Ulvida.
:ulvida:: Why did you stop the game with Chaos?
:gran:: As The Genesis captain, I must maintain order.
:ulvida:: That’s nice. What about winning against the one team on Earth that could stop our plans?
:gran:: So sleepy. Time for my nap. Later!

The supporting characters have a meeting. Seriously Prime Minister? You guessed you were taken to Mt. Fuji and you didn’t investigate? This episode hurts my brain.

Image: Hope I’m not interrupting anything. HAHAHAHAHA!

No, nothing really. This eppie’s kinda boring. What’s up?
Image: Thought I’d come and destroy a friend of the Digidestined. Prepare for oblivion. As a last request, you may finish the review.

Gee! Thanks! Whatever.
Sad Panda Endou meets Tachi and Tsunami.
Image: So this is Inazuma Eleven. Pathetic.
:tsunami:: Lay off. It’s the calm before the storm.
Image: I want violence!

Kogure trains. Kabeyama and Megane, two characters who need to be training, are not. Kill me now!
Image: No. This was my plan all along!
Image: Yeah, right.

Touko likes Endou, no surprise. And MORE Fubuki drama.
:gouenji:: Warming up before we go to Mount Fuji?
:fubuki1:: Warm? Oh. A joke. I would laugh but the other voice in my head told me not to.

Image: Silly ice human. Only digimon can be perfect like me.
Image: The ice human is weak. Destroy him bad hair child!

Sad Fukubi is sad. The next morning Endou meets Gran who ingeniously confirms the Alien’s base is Mt. Fuji.
:gran:: All part of the plan.
:endou:: What is your plan?
:gran:: Oops, my cookies are done. See ya!

It’s time to go. Will Domon and Ichi come? Of course they will. Maybe I’ll like this episode more if I snort some purple smoke. Endou mentions a move that combines all their power, signaling end of the season. Because we all know the good guys always combine their power at the end.
Image: Tell me about it. Stupid Angemon.

Back on Mt. Fuji, Gran reveals his dumbass strategy was to shake up Raimon. Part 2 of his plan is to open the door and tie themselves up to give Raimon a false sense of security. The team arrives at Mt. Fuji surprised to see a spaceship there. Why? Don’t care. The episode’s over, let’s never speak of it again.
Image: You can do better than that. Let’s review it one more time.
Image: Hehehe.

NOOOOOO!
:agumon:: Back away from the pansy!

Agumon!

Next episode: Return of the fun?
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Image: You’re goin’ down Devimon!
Image: My power’s grown since last we met.
Image: Only thing you’ve grown is uglier.
Image: That’s not what yo mamma said last night.
Image: Zing!
Image: Least I got-
:agumon:: Guys. Shut up a minute.

Episode 60: How not to persuade a world leader!

Raimon is ready to enter Aliea Academy but is stopped by Coach Oldie who goes Detective Conan on us. We get more build-up cause Coach Hottie naturally doesn’t explain a thing.
:yoshino2:: My feet hurt. We do this when I’m sitting down holding a cappuccino or not at all.

They enter to find the place empty. Why are most bad guys HQs huge yet empty? Are megalomaniacs required to have five bedrooms and a dining room the size of Italy to be taken seriously? Coach Hottie does something shocking. She answers questions! Turns out the president of Kira Financial Group is behind it all. He wants to take over the world.
Image: Of course!

Advanced security system activates after ten minutes. That explains why there’s nothing inside. It was already stolen. Soccer robots?
:agumon:: If it’s good enough for Mega Man…

Raimon enters the conference room just in time for a Power Point presentation. Exposition time! President Kira first scares the world leaders by showing clips of junior high school kids getting beat up. What? The aliens who look like kids dressed up in costumes aren’t aliens?! Long story short, Prez wants the Prime Minister to use the Aliea meteorite to make super strong high-soldiers. PM didn’t want to so Prez decided to persuade him by destroying junior high schools.
:agumon:: What the deuce?
Image: Never send an alien to do a digimon’s job.
Image: Yo mamma. Ha! Zing you back!
:agumon:: I don’t know you.

And we have confirmation the “aliens” are actually enhanced human children.
Image :endou:: Impossible!
:agumon: Ugh!

Coach Hottie talks with her dad, the Prez. Looks like Prez Kira’s been using Hottie all this time.
“Just as planned” indeed. Oh my God! Coach Hottie is showing emotion! What a tender moment. I love this show.
Image: *sniff* *sniff* Stupid dust in my eyes.

The last battle is about to begin. Gran confirms he’s a mindless sheep trying to stay on daddy’s good side.
:gran:: No one can defeat us in our tight uniforms.

How the hell did the Emcee get there? Final level: Start!
Raimon starts out strong. Rika’s Tsutenkaku Shoot is stopped by the Badass Preschooler. Damn! That five year old stopped Bakunetsu Storm! Gran breaks out his Ryuusei Blade giving Sega their first point.
:endou:: Someone’s getting paddled after the game.
:tachimukai:: Yes! I-I mean oh no.

Bad start for Raimon. Let’s hope they do better next episode.
Next episode: The death of Emo Fubuki.
Image: Time to die.
:agumon:: I’ll give you $100 and box of wine if you leave right now.
Image: Two boxes.
:agumon:: Deal.
Image: Awesome Agumon! Sorry I grounded you. You’re free to do whatever you want, even this crap. Hey! Can I stay and help next time?
:agumon:: Nani?
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Episode 61: Saving the World with Soccer – First Half!!

Back to the uber-match. Tachi’s on his knees saddened by his crappy hand job. Morale’s lower than ever. Time for a pep talk from our Coach.
:yoshino2:: No one uses me and gets away with it. Kick their dirty asses!

Raimon power nods the fear away and the game continues. Megaton Storm! Owned by Baby Nero again. Another Ryuusei Blade. The Fail and The Tower can’t stop it. Mugen is broken. Tsunami saves the day!
:tsunami:: It’s hard work being so cool.
Image: I know what you mean.
:agumon:: No, you don't

More Tachi x Tsunami ammunition. Either join the game or shut up Fubuki. I’m tired of your emo bull.
:fubuki:: I was getting bored anyway. Let me in Coach.
:yoshino2:: Rika. Change with Fubuki.
:rika:: Why me?
:yoshino2:: Payback for calling me a spy. On the bench, bitch!

Fire tornado pass to Fubuki who goes evil again. Eternal Blizzard is blocked by Baby Nero.
Image: You suck Fubuki.
:fubuki:: Get a haircut!

Ryuusei Blade is blocked by Perfect Tower proving once again we have no need for Kabeyama on the team.
:kabeyama:: Wahhh! I’m telling!

Ohh, major screw up by Fubuki. Here comes the Endou pep tal- HOLY SHIT! Gouenji knocked the crap out of him.
:gouenji:: Get your shit together, Shawn!
:agumon:: Ouch.

Can it be? It is. Fubuki’s no longer emo! Whoo hoo! Yes! Yes! Yes!
:agumon:: Yippie!
Image: Hooray!
Image: Pika!
Image: And all it took was a soccer ball to the gut.
Image: He’ll be back. They always come back. MAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fubuki scores with a new attack, Wolf Legend.
Image: You called?

Sega counterattacks. A Ryuusei Blade heading straight for Tachi. Tachi blocks it with Mugen Grade 2.
Hey, it’s the police and they’re doing something. Guess the “Leave it to little kids” plan isn’t working out. They destroy the meteor’s link to Sega. Prez doesn’t care because Sega trains unlike the other druggie teams. Baby Nero stops Wolf Legend and Tachi gets smacked by Supernova. The score is 1-2. It’s not over yet Inazunards. Stay tuned!

Next episode: Crushing Sega’s Dream.
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Episode 62: Saving the World with Soccer – First Half!!

Endou gets dissed by Prez.
:masa4: (Prez): Just like us at Aliea Academy, you throw away the weak and replace them with the strong.
:endou:: No we don’t. <_< >_>

Angry Endou loses the ball and Sega’s about to score another point but it’s blocked by Icy Hot. All the crap that’s happened and it’s only half-time! Coach Hottie talks with Hulk Endou.
:yoshino2:: Calm down you twat. Screw this up and I’ll kill your mother.

Endou does what his mom would do if she was there and smacks himself good and hard.
Image: How is beating Genesis proving the other members aren’t weak?
:touko:: Just go with it.

Raimon’s pumped and ready to rock. Eat blazing Death Zone 2 Baby Nero. Gran’s daddy issues come back with a vengeance. Hissatsu tug of war. Time for another power-up. Mugen: Grade 3 stops Supernova. Get your butt out my face Gran. Limiter? Damn, another power-up. Any stronger and they’ll be blowing up planets. Space Penguins FTW! Dying for Daddy. Poor Sega needs to get a clue.
:endou:: Nothing can stop the power of friendship, except guns.

Raimon butt kicking time. A GoFu team attack!
:megane:: We’ll call that Crossfire!
Image: Lame.
:megane:: Just like yo momma.

President Dumbo’s getting pissed. More Space Penguins! It’s stopped with Mugen: Grade 4.
:tachimukai:: Welcome to Pwntown.

Sparkles? It’s Raimon’s fabulous new attack, The Earth. Goal! Forget hard work, all you need is heart to win. And since this is a shounen series, the bad guys immediately change their ways because they lost. All’s well that end’s well.
:ulvida:: Fuck that!

Next episode: Sorry for being a dick.
cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

PreviousNext

Return to Inazuma Eleven