International Inazuma Eleven Forum

For anything Inazuma Eleven related!

International Inazuma Eleven Forum

Postby Iluyan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 am

Hi there,

I want to invite you all to an recently newly created International Inazuma Eleven Forum.
I am actually not in the administration nor the creator of that forum. But i just think an International IE forum is cool and needs more members and activity.
As i said, it is just created and doesnt have many topics yet, so any input at this moment would be nice.
A list of features
-There is a chatroom
-There are fantasy IE teams in which you can "participate" in by making up a charater in photoshop (like Axel/Gouenji with black hair) There is already a Dutch FFI team as the community is currently dominated by dutchies and the dutch IE forum is already far more active, shown here : http://inazumaeleven.forum2go.nl
-Some OST are avaible
-Help with the DS games and the strikers series
-I am remaking stadiums in Fifa manager and there is a thread where you can posts requests in to me for which Inazuma Eleven stadium to rebuild.

I read the rules and it doesnt say anything about promoting/marketing (reclame maken in dutch. dont know how to say it)

So please go to http://fifthsector.proboards.com/
Register and post ^^ the difference is that that forum fully focusses on Inazuma Eleven
Iluyan
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Re: International Inazuma Eleven Forum

Postby Splash » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 pm

I'll make it a rule if it gets out of hand. But for now this is fine (mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to deal with members who use the dub names :P). I don't think you'll get much traffic from us though, you're better off trouncing gaming forums like gamefaqs, gbatemp and such.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Inazuma Eleven