Subbed Episodes Discussion

Subbed Episodes Discussion

Postby garfield15 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Have the Digi-discussion in here.

Since it seems few have anything to say I guess I'll step up but first, some thoughts 6 episodes and 2 Code Crown arcs in

There's a lot of complaints around the internet (I wonder how many are from the demographic of 12 and under Japanese children /gg) of some things in the series. The main ones being lack of Evolution, Loss of levels, no ED song and a sense of uncertainty of future events.

I say Screw That.

As a long-running Digimon fan all the way from the dub on Fox Kids days to now having re-watched every series in it's original language so I can speak my opinion and have it not come from childhood memories giving an automatic nostalgia filter, I really have not completely minded the changes. I mean, I do have some complaints. One is, as a Digimon fan, I cannot in good conscience say that I don't miss evolution at least a little bit. DigiXros is really cool (now. With the better animation anyway) but you know, it's like....evolution man. Also, give Ballistamon some lines and a personality outside of the scans' description of him (Silent Warrior. Wife-like. Follows Shoutmon around to protect him). And give Akari something to do. Zenjirou was annoying the living hell out of me until episode 3 when he dropped the KUDOU TAIKI! bit and started kicking ass with a Rare Star Sword

Can I just say, I love how since Frontier, humans are allowed to hit Digimon and do something outside of cheering? Savers just made it better
:masaru: I AM A MAN!

yes, yes we know.

Anyway, as for the "Screw that" bit, I have honest-to-goodness fallen in love with this season. It had a good first episode but I was lukewarm until about episode 3 and episode 6 really got me into the show. I know many don't like mecha and Super Robots....but I totally do! And I love when things combine and bigger cause I'm into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider too! GATTAI BANZAI! And I love how Shoutmon is a complete and total badass and has an actual personality. Something that I loved about Guilmon was that he was not an extension of the Tamer but was a character on his own. Shoutmon is just fantastic because when he got stabbed in episode 5 (seriously WTF was with that?) I actually did bug my eyes a bit because I did not see that coming and actually was pretty sad for a second. Dorulumon is also super-cool too. And Taiki is so unique for a Digimon protagonist. Hot-Blooded but also smart and can take down Hangyomon with his bare hands. Oh and he's not an idiot like Daisuke. Well, I think my paragraph is coming off a bit narmy at this point, so let me just say, insofar, I have really liked this season. Others may not, but that's okay. I'm pretty much the only Savers fan in the world at this point (LOVED IT!).

To end, I'll just say Cutemon is a girl to me. I won't believe otherwise until I hear it from the characters or Word of God. And I like all these un-animated Digimon finally being animated (lots more coming down the line!)

And a big thank you to RyRo for being the best at this.

Now then,
Episode 6: Stop Dragging It Out Dorulumon. We All Know You Want To Join.

Last episode, there was a Giant Enemy Shrimp and Leviamon attacked it's weak point for massive damage, but OH SHIT! IT'S SEADRAMON!

OP in the middle again? Well, Savers did it too. Not a big deal. Kiriha doing more eeeeevil hostile takeovers

Kiriha: Crotch Blaster MailBirdramon!
Nene: I love watching strong guys fight. I'm not gonna say why for at least 20 episodes though. Oh and your red yaoi partner is in trouble.
Kiriha: So? He can wait
Nene: He has DigiMemories
Kiriha: Gottagobye!

Dorulumon still tail fishing. Cute. Taiki does the smart thing and tries to bring out Leviamon. Good thinking pal.

Taiki: It's blanked out? I can only use these things once?
Riku Sanjou: Series Composer: Of course. We can't have you releasing a Demon Lord of Terror every episode can we?
Taiki: You mean, I have to use actual strategy to defeat my enemies? What kind of crazy series is this?
Sanjou: No more backtalk!

Neptunemon puts Taiki in a typical hostage situation...wait, is there actually a prisoner exchange going on in my children's toyetic anime...and now he's torturing him and threatening to kill him. Okay, what is this series? Stop actually being like a war!

Neptunemon: If you don't comply, I will keep using this single dynamic frame of animation to keep hitting him!

Taiki hottokenai Archelomon. It would have been kind of douchey if he did leave anyway. Kiriha appears

Kiriha: Sorry, but that's my man meat. Crotch Blaster again MailBirdramon!

Kiriha does more douche things. Taiki isn't that stupid though. However, he does thank him for taking out the Seadramon

Kiriha: He smiled at me! I must have him...for his power....

Taiki, seeing as Water always works on water, uses MarineAngemon Memory. Oh I remember this little guy from Tamers....it didn't really do much but hey here it is again! Ocean Love activate! Probably the most the lolz attack ever.

Taiki: My HUD readout says it bewitches it's opponents.

DIGIXROS SEQUENCE. Okay, the animation has been getting more and more epic every episode for this sequence. Now it looks completely digital. Red Pickmon again. I love that little guy and his random screaming. "BANANA BOAT!" Surfing to Neptunemon on Shakomon shells. Now I've seen everything.

Kiriha: How is he so good at this stuff?
Akari: Over-obsession probably helped.
Kiriha: Are you my love rival or something?

OP song! Graphics changed again! Great! Zenjirou proves that he is more awesome at kendo than Iori from Adventure 02.

Taiki: We've got the hostage. Normal shounen heroes would stay and try to fight....but we're not going to do that. RUN!
Neptunemon: Damn cute Fairy blocking my vision! Seadramon, put them...
*sunglasses*
On Ice
"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Dorulumon shows up to save the day in a Big Damn Heroes moment. Yeah, you go kick that righteous butt buddy. Shoutmon X3...no wait, even higher! X4!

Shoutmon: But it's just the sword. Why do I get a different name for that?
Sanjou: There's a complicated explanation for that that I just don't care to explain. Deal with it pansy. You got a sword of fire now. Most Digimon never even get weapons this cool.
Shoutmon: Most Digimon don't combine either.
Sanjou: Adventure 02?
Shoutmon: That's Jogress.
Sanjou: Still combining.
Shoutmon: Yeah, but it's evolution
Sanjou: But it is putting two Digimon together to form a new form
Shoutmon: You're lucky this sword is awesome

Heat seeking spear: King's Bite. Got X4 on the ropes.

Taiki: Shoutmon X4! I have an idea, I just watched this episode of Dragonball Z the other night that is totally going to work!

Taiki gets Shoutmon X4 to do the Full-nelson hold on Neptunemon like Goku did for Raditz. It looks like it didn't work

Neptunemon: Mwahaha. There's no way something that easy is going to...*stab*...Crap. I knew I shouldn't have specified that it must pierce through something before it stops...WAVE OF DEPTHS *dies*

KingWhamon saves our heroes. They gain a ChibiKamemon in the process. I guess the Xros in episode 4 wasn't completely useless after all. Kiriha leaves to fight another day.

Kiriha: Soon, you will accept my need for you Taiki. Soon.
MailBirdramon: Can I go back in the Xrosloader now?

Dorulumon leaves cause he's too awesome to be traveling with humans. Even though he's in the opening and his color is in the Xros sequences.

Dorulumon: I'm still too cool for you. Now I must return so my pink bunny friend can ride on my back.

Next episode: Hot Hot Hot and Hot Springs

Fanpic of the day!
garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Re: Subbed Episodes Discussion

Postby cyber_cody » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:03 pm

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby Rozza C » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Haha!

Nice!

Yeah I'm really liking this Digimon series...

To be honest, I never watched any of the series after the 3rd series...probably because I only ever watched series 1, 2 and 3 on TV and I never actually knew anime was readily available on the internet... (Yes..I know I fail..)

But now that I'm watching this series, I'm enjoying watching Digimon again! (Yay!)
Rozza C
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Has anyone noticed that since Xros Wars came out, our number of active members has more than doubled?

Oh, and I love you. Do this for every episode, like Cody does with Inazuma Eleven. I would appreciate his stuff more if I could find more episodes of that one, lol.
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 am

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rozza C » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Rozza C
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Trolls are retarded like that sometimes.
garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:13 pm

They put junk like "12345" on the literary check and I remember one person put "Espeon" under "Favorite Digimon" ._____.; Note only the literacy check is required when filling out the profile though. Really now.

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 am

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 am

Damn you guys are quality speed.

Episode 7: Hot Springs and Drills. Bet You Never Saw That Coming In Digimon

Okay, let me just start with...."My Taiki..."

MY TAIKI?? And the drawing was of Taiki with little hearts in the air? You...you're just not even hiding it anymore are you Toei? It's like you went "Hey, fanficers, here's some slash material, we're not going to even try to hide it this time. Just take the characters and run with it. Have fun with that." Either this is canon for once, or they're just tossing out a bone because they already know how the fanbase is going to see this due to past conventions like with MadLeomon.

Kiriha: Whoo-hoo! Staff on board the shipping train.

Shut up. Level 3 unlocked: Magma Zone.

Shoutmon: This place stinks like KingWhamon's mouth
Zenjirou: You know what we need to do right now?
Taiki: Figure out who was talking to me through the Xrosloader?
Zenjirou: Find a hot spring!
Taiki: Of course. Well, we've gotta use this new primetime spot for something.

Now it's time to please the shota fanbase. Rustamon joke was actually kinda funny

Taiki: Ever feel like we're being watched by tons of fans and girls are drooling over seeing our bodies?
Zenjirou Only all the time!

AKARI FANSERVICE!

:natsumi: :otonashi: :aki: :fuyuka: : Why hasn't this happened to us yet?

Shut up, you got dresses.

What follows is probably the most hilarious few minutes I've seen so far in this series. Fighting a serious battle...but still naked and the guys covering their parts with Starmon and red Pickmon. "AKARI-CHAN NO ECCHI" probably says it all. This is just like the time the guys were naked in that Adventure episode.

Taiki/Akari/Zenjirou: 90'S ANIME-ESQUE INSTANT CLOTHES CHANGE!

ShoutmonX2 is freaking Cyclops from X-Men....Then he gets owned in one hit

Shoutmon: Damn law of villain superiority...

Xros Heart is getting owned. This doesn't bode well for future episodes. Cutemon of all Digimon pulls a Big Damn Heroes moment on a Meramon.

Cutemon: Time to do something!
Meramon: This is perhaps the most humiliating moment I will ever face in my life.

Taiki takes the hit. Ouch. Dorulumon, candidate for super-badass DIgimon enters the scene.

Dorulumon: BItch if any of you touch my Cutemon, I'll pierce the heavens right through your skull and...oh snap, is that BlueMeramon? This is starting to develop my character! Wait a second...I have a character! I HAVE A CHARACTER! I CAN BE MY OWN PERSONALITY!

Cutemon....can heal...I guess there is a reason it exists for now (watch it be some ancient celestial Digimon in the future).

Akari: What are you traveling for?
Dorulumon: I need a morality pet..I mean, kid's looking for his parents.

Flashback to Dorulumon whooping Goblimon ass.

Cutemon: Thank you for saving me! Can I come with you?
Dorulumon: No.
Cutemon: I'll stalk you forever!
Dorulumon: What's your deal?
Cutemon: I actually have a tragic backstory and a future goal to my actions. That's right. You read that correctly.
Dorulumon: The answer is still no.
*MOE-MOE STARE AND STALK ATTACK!*
Dorulumon: N...no..no...I said...ugh, fine.
Cutemon: KYUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Riku Sanjou: Series Composer: Man, I hope that doesn't get annoying after a few episodes.

Also, Cutemon was taken for a spin on Dorulumon's tail. Cute.

Taiki: Dude, you should totally join us
Dorulumon: What part of "you're not as cool as me" are you not understanding?

OP SONG! I want that Greymon card. AncientVolcamon has a silly voice.

DeathMeramon: We let the humans escape
AncientVolcamon: ONORE DECADE! *this joke will only be understood by those who watch Kamen Rider. I apologize*
DeathMeramon: Yukidarumon, put him
*sunglasses*
on Ice.
YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Neptunemon post-mortem: I just did that.
AncientVolcamon: You're all lucky I'm finally being animated in another medium for once.

Taiki tries the stalking bit. Shoutmon is actually jealous. Super-cute. Ballistamon had more than one line in this episode! We then come across...a slave camp...

Sanjou: Take that "this is too happy" detractors!

Oh Gotsumon, must you be in every series reminding me of what happened to you in Adventure? *sniff* DeathMeramon is becoming more and more frustrated at the lack of delicious golden Code Crown goodness.

Dorulumon: The Code Crown can either be hidden or fall from the sky...I mean, we could have established that earlier so the search for them in the first two arcs would make a little more sense, but you know, better late than never.

Taiki does a backflip. Damn this kid is awesome

:masaru4:: Hey!

Taiki: Now will you help us?
Dorulumon: I am elusive like the wind's constant breeze...let's go morality pe....I mean, Cutemon.

Ballistamon had three lines! Yay! They sneak in but...

Image: IT'S A TRAP!
Shoutmon: Who the heck are you?
Ackbar: I'm a meme now kids...just a meme...

DeathMeramon does one of those "Why didn't anyone ever try this before" like you see in all those other children's toyetic anime and smacks the Xrosloader away from Taiki. Oh, I do so enjoy watching Shoutmon kick ass with that mic. Oh no, Akari's in danger

Dorulumon: Time for a real Big Damn Heroes moment.
Shoutmon: Please...learn...how...to aim...better....
Dorulumon: Just know that I'm still being a tsundere and not helping you because I want to.

A son...A SON? He's seriously a boy!? That Pink thing is a boy....WELL CRAP!

Cutemon: Just like Culumon and Lopmon huh?

DIGIXROS! Aw, I guess the sequence can't get any more epic than it is now. It's on. Heavy Metal Fire vs. Three Victorize

DeathMeramon/X3: DRAGONBALL Z-ESQUE ANIMATION SEQUENCE!

Dorulumon, being the badass that he is, proves that even the shoulder can be a worthy distraction...okay, but seriously, can he just do that? Could he always do that? Well, I guess, there was really never a need to before now, but I hope he uses that again cause that could be a great distraction.

Dorulumon: THE SHOULDER IS MIGHTY AND HAS NO EQUAL!

The heroes win the day, though clearly, DeathMeramon wasn't deleted so he's definitely coming back.

DeathMeramon: I'm...definitely...coming back as soon as my chest stops burning

Dynamic entry from Ancient Volcamon! To be continued!
Next episode: Tactimon Rises: Dorulumon Revealed

Fanpic of the day!
garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm

garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 pm

garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:55 pm

:endou: You should totally be watching my show
:masaru: Or mine
:kogentayay: Or mine

Shut up all of you. Especially you Kogenta. You already know I love your show.

Episode 8: There Wasn't Really a Lot of General Tactimon Closing In Was There?

Okay so we start with AncientVolcamon doing his best impersonation of a villain from Fist of the North Star and then Shoutmon gets crushed by a rock

Shoutmon: Why does this show hate me?

If they keep fighting like they have now, the cave will collapse in on them. What's a Xros Heart to do?

Taiki: 'Kay guys, chill the hell out. I got this. Ballistamon, give me the device in your stomach
Shoutmon: Was that some kind of innuendo?
Taiki: We surrender
EEHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
Taiki: What part of "I got this" aren't you people getting?

Taiki pulls a gambit here. I gotta say, this surprisingly is a pretty good idea. I do wonder when Taiki made that in advance though.

Taiki: Dude, I'm just that awesome
Riku Sanjo: Series Composer: I am such a genius at this.

Shoutmon's decides to be stupid for a second. Then they explain it to him. Then he starts acting even more stupid. Then a Meramon punches him in the head. Yup. The show hates him

Cutemon: At least it's not me!
Dorulumon: How far ahead is this kid planning. What is he, Light Yagami or something?

Meramon tells them not to get any smart ideas (yeah right) and then there's this really awesome bridge CGI effect. Shoutmon tackles the fence...and it shocks him. Then he attacks it again....and it burns him.

Shoutmon: TV Tropes says this shit works in threes
Taiki: Better stop, I'm working on Plan Casuality 3-A in which we're trapped in a cage over a lava pit.
Akari: This is nothing guys. You should see him when he plays Tetris.
Prisoner: Sorry but your parents are in another castle
Cutemon: I'm sad now
Dorulumon: Hey at least they're alive right?
Cutemon: Well yeah I...
Dorulumon: Or they're torturing them. You know, could go either way.

Troopmon are cleaning up a Zone of the Digital World

Troopmon: We've got the kids
Tactimon: Kill em.
Troopmon: Cool.
Ba'almon: I'm totally gonna betray you one day.
Tactimon: Did you always have Beelzebumon's third eye?

Taiki hatches a plan to break out. I like how Starmon lampshaded on how Zenjirou is always using him as a sword.

Red Pickmon: DIG HERE WOOF WOOF

Sure dude. I'm used to you by now.

Prisoners: It's hopeless
Taiki: We will create a new world with these two hands! Abandon logic and kick reason to the curb! That's the way the Gurren-dan rolls!
Prisoners: The who?
Shoutmon: He means Xros Heart
Prisoners: We're filled with hope and refreshed joy. All from this kid and his small dragon demon thing!

AncientVolcamon gets super pissed at something that very clearly doesn't look like it should.

DeathMeramon: God he's a retard.

They dig out but...

Image: Do I even have to say it any more?

DIGIXROS! X2 holds a not really well animated battle against the Meramon and....why are the attack names now coming up on the screen?

Sanjou: Japanese Children?

Of course. Anyway X2 wins...though again, DeathMeramon wasn't deleted so he's probably coming back at some point.

DeathMeramon: Why...do...they keep me alive...This shit hurts...

SUDDENLY! ANCIENTVOLCAMON. He goes into battle at last. DIGIXROS! Ooooh nice, a new song for Xros'ing. I really like this one. I notice this series has a lot of victorious battle themes that go really well with the war concept. And I thought they couldn't make the sequence more epic but they added some more sound effects, like, now you can hear a mettalic slash during the "DIGIXROS" shout.

Anyway, we get a much better animated battle with X4. Taiki, seeing as how fire always works on fire uses the Agumon memory.

:agumon: Hi guys! I'm in another continuity....wait, was there always three of me?

Doesn't...really do anything though

:agumon: Screw this. I'm going back to Inazuma Eleven.

Then, I swear Taiki is out for blood or something because this is probably one of the most graphic deaths I've seen so far.

Taiki: Okay, now take the rock, stuff the hole with it and then shoot him in the chest.
Akari: You should see him at dodgeball.

The plan works

Taiki: BURN UP! XROS HEART!
Shoutmon X4: I can feel my General's passionate heart running through me! THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER! IT'S BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER AND ALL MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER SWOR...
Taiki: That's not what it's called
X4: Oh right, THREE VICTORIZE! MAX POWAAAAAA!

Ballistamon got 4 lines this episode! 4 lines! Maybe next week, he'll have six! Dorulumon is still being a tsundere and all is right with the wor...

Tactimon: Sup. I'ma kill you now. Oh and Dorulumon used to work for me.
Shoutmon: LOLWUT!?

Next Week: Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Fanpic of the day.
^^(This be my main ship right here)
garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:51 am

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby Naglfar52 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Reply's a bit late because it took me a while to get around to the episode, but once again a good summary. And lolfanpics. Who draws these?

Keep doing this. For like, the whole series. :D
Naglfar52
Part-time Toujinshi
Part-time Toujinshi

Postby garfield15 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 pm

:agumon: Dude you're like a week late for this.

I know, I know. I meant to do this two days ago to make up for no episode, but I got distracted.

:agumon: Yeah, well at least we've got an hour special in five days.

Yeah, I know, right....

:agumon: What?

There...there's a three week hiatus. Sports and Stitch and stuff....

Image Hold up. This officially involves me now. What are you talking about!?

Look, I'll talk about it after the review okay?

Episode 9: My Wolf is a Cannon, Thus Your Argument is Invalid

Tactimon: Here's a twist you didn't see coming. Dorulumon used to work for me.
Taiki: That's not true....that's impossible!
Tactimon: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Taiki: NOOOOOOO!
Image: THIS IS MY RAGE FACE!

It turns out he was Tactimon's right hand man...(man, those sunglasses look ugly) and took over a lot of Zones with him.

Taiki: Dorulumon isn't that kind of guy.
Tactimon: Look, I just said what happened alright? Now you can either stop bitching or die.
Dorulumon: Bitching works
Tactimon: Come overly long-named sword!

Tactimon splits the Zone in two like Freeza did on Namek

Taiki: Run everyone. I'm definitely sure I'm not gonna die before episode 30 at least.

Tactimon pwns

Taiki: Aw, f***.
Tactimon: Your skulls will look nice on my Kill wall
Taiki: Can I go back to multiple-choice between dieing and something else?

MEANWHILE...AT THE LEGION OF DO...I mean, a different location with Kiriha in it.

Kiriha: MailBirdramon. Nighthawk
*MailBirdramon uses Nighthawk...It's Super Effective...It kills an entire Platoon!*
Nene: Your red friend is in trouble
Kiriha: Taiki!? My dearest schnookums is in danger? I must rescue him at on...wait a minute, what the hell are you up to?
Nene: It's called ambiguity.

MEANWHILE....AT A PUBLIC EXECUTION

Taiki: Let us out!
Tactimon: Oh yeah, sure okay. Since you said to let you out, I guess I should do that. Jeez, I'm sorry for the inconvienienc...SHUT UP!
AncientVolcamon: Yeah shut up
Taiki:.....Weren't you dead?

Shoutmon and the others prepare to fight a losing battle but before that...

Kiriha: I'M COMING HONEY! Plasma Cannon!
Tactimon: Oh great, it's the fly boy. Guys, get back, I've totally got this one.
BlueMeramon: I'm actually your friend. Let's get the hell out of here
Taiki: I instantly believe

OP SONG!

Taiki: What happened with Dorulumon?
Dorulumon: Guys, I'm right here...hello?
BlueMeramon: He saved me when Tactimon was going to sacrifice us all to defeat the enemy. Now that the flashback is over, here's a shot of my ass.
Cutemon: I knew you weren't bad!
Dorulumon: Oh right...are you still here? Jeez, I figured you would have been burninated by now.

They get the Xrosloader, but surprise surprise, DeathMeramon's still alive. Of course, he's too weakened to even stand so a simple Rock Damashii finishes him off but not before SUPRISE'ing BlueMeramon in the chest.

BlueMeramon: I'm glad I was useful in the end.
Dorulumon: You were doing better than Cutemon that's for sure.

It's time for a final assault on the Magma Digis.

AncientVolcamon: Time for random data-absorbing!

DigiMemory #4 unleashed. Go Garurumon. Cause, again, fire always works on fire.

Dorulumon: Taiki, I'm actually giving you permission to Xros me this time instead of being a total dick and just forcing me into it.
Taiki: Cool.

SHOUTMON IS NOW ABOUT TO OWN YOUR ASS WITH A BFG DORULUMON. WOLVES ARE NOW GUNS. (but seriously, where did his head go?). Then they go X3, hit with a good ol' Victorize Boomerang (that was way cooler than the first time he did it) and the day is saved.

Kiriha: Smell you later
Tactimon: This fight isn't over yet
Kiriha: Yeah, but TV Tropes says on the sorting algorithm of evil that it's not time to fight for real yet. Later
Tactimon:....The algo-what?

Off to the next Zone and a one hour special!

Image: So what's this about hiatus?

Shoutmon, let me tell you about Toei and how nearly anything that exists tries to screw their shows over...

Fanpic of the day!
garfield15
Apprentice Toujinshi
Apprentice Toujinshi

Postby cyber_cody » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:06 pm

cyber_cody
Full-time Toujinshi
Full-time Toujinshi

Postby Baby Naruto » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:00 pm

|