Author of the Timeline

Introduce yourself in here if you would like to!

Author of the Timeline

Postby AsanoHa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Hello! I think I've been a member of every Kimi to Nara forum and on as many as possible I've posted an extremely extensive timeline of the entire history of Onmyou Taisenki. Recently my laptop got all virusy and I lost that file. I worked super super long and super hard on that so it was a big loss. I was hoping that it would be possible to retrieve that post from the old forum? Thanks!
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Re: Author of the Timeline

Postby Splash » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi~ Welcome back!!!
I think you posted your timeline way back when we still had the kimitonara.com domain? Unfortunately I wasn't able to save any of the data from that forum :<

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AsanoHa » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:54 am

AAAAAAAHHHHH SUCK!!! Yeah I posted in two different versions of the forum if I recall. Well if I recover it I'll put it back up here. I think I never finished integrating the manga... gotta do that now that ya'll finished scanslations.
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 am

Ohh that'd be sweet ToT~ And this time we can properly archive it!! I'd love to put it under the main site crediting you if you're okay with that :D
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AsanoHa » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 am

Yeah do it! I'd be honored/stoked to have on the site. Another forum member archived it for me so I got it back! So far I've finished half the manga. After that I'll do some proofreading and then post it again. You might wanna hold off on putting it on the main site because I've been toying with the idea of redoing the first half of the anime. I only did a rough summary of that because the content was so much easier to condense and to be honest I wanted to get the second half of the anime, but I've been thinking about it and I think that the first half deserves a little more attention than I initially gave it. Basically its gonna be a work in progress for a while so its probably not a great idea to publish right away.
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Splash » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

No problem :D Things are going to be stable here. Do as much on it as much as you like XD~~~~~~

| |
Splash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Toraie » Fri May 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby AsanoHa » Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Well thank you! good to see you around! You'll notice I took what you gave me and finished the manga section. There's been some other edits too with lots more to come as well. Check it out in the General section!
AsanoHa
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Postby Toraie » Fri May 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Now that I've actually finished the series, I can read your timeline~

But I still have to get off my lazy tigerbutt and read the manga. X3;;
Toraie
Beginning Toujinshi
Beginning Toujinshi

Return to Introductions